Guide To Working With OCC Lip Tar
Created in 2009, Lip Tar™ is the original liquid lipstick, known for its unrivaled pigment intensity, mixability and wear-time! Only the smallest drop of product applied with the newly-included doe-foot wand is needed for full coverage and a natural, satin finish.
Made with Hemp Oil and Vitamin E for a moisturizing finish that feels as good as it looks. Gluten-Free, Silicone-Free, and Synthetic Preservative-Free courtesy of refreshing Peppermint Oil, a natural antibacterial and antimicrobial alternative.
100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free since 2004.
Long-wearing, full-coverage liquid lipstick. Opaque coverage and out-of-this-world wear time makes them special.A tiny bead, and spread it over your lips with a lip brush, finger or doe foot application (yea!). They start out glossy but dry down to a satin finish.
Things about Lip Tar that you should know.
- Lip tars are made of oil and pigments.After leaving your lip tar around, you will start seeing areas where it is clear and patchy. But don’t worry about it simply shake it up and you are good to go!
- Lip tars are actually a satin texture. Because of the oil base they go on glossy, set satin, and after an hour or so go almost matte. That's just the oil base evaporating/absorbing. You should only use a small drop and leave the product to set to see the “actual” colour set on your lips.
- Mixing your own lip shades, As the lip tar are lip pigment you can mix and match them to you own liking and create your own shade. This does not disturb the wear time or texture of the lip tar. Have fun!
- Texture: Lightweight and comfortable. Ideal for long-wearing.
- Flavour and Scent: Peppermint…very faint and fade in under a minute.
- Hydration: Aren’t exceptionally moisturising nor Matt. Don’t make your lips drier.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO APPLY LIPTAR
We recommend applying a tiny bead of Lip Tar™ from the tube directly, or with a lip brush for extra precision, to well-moisturized lips, starting in the center of the mouth and blending outward toward the lip line. Though not required, lip pencil will definitely enhance the look of any Lip Tar™ and give a more intense finish.
Lip Tar appears to feather or bleed on my lips. What am I doing wrong?
You've simply applied too much product. Using the amount of Lip Tar™ you would to apply a traditional lip gloss would yield enough product to paint your entire face - no joke! The tiniest little bead, just what is usually dispensed on the doe foot applicator, is enough to create fully opaque coverage on the lips. No double dipping necessary!
How do I clean this stuff off of my lip brush? off my clothes? off myself?
Lip Tar™ should be wiped off of cosmetic brushes as soon as possible after an application, and then washed throughly with brush cleaner or shampoo. Lighter-coloured brushes will more likely than not be stained by Lip Tar™, however the brushes will remain sanitary for use, as the remainder seen is more likely to be a stain or dye than residue if properly and throughly washed. Lip Tar™ is easily removed easily from skin using most makeup remover wipes and towelettes or with oil-based cleansers such as traditional cold creams. Time is of the essence with clothing! Try to remove as much as of the product with clean, dry cloth or paper towel, then pre-treat with laundry detergent or stain remover, and wash ASAP! If the stain doesn't remove entirely, pre-treat again, and then re-wash the garment as necessary.
Can Lip Tar be used anywhere else on the face or body other than the lips?
Because of its heavy pigmentation and ease of application, Lip Tar™ makes an effective face and body paint, as well as an excellent crème blush if applied sheerly over well moisturized skin. Because of its peppermint oil content however, OCC does not recommend applying Lip Tar™ on the eyes or anywhere in the immediate eye area.
HYPE BEAUTY IS THE OFFICAL DISTRUUTOR OF OCC PRODUCT IN SINGAPORE. THIS NOTE IS PREPARED BY HYPE BEAUTY FOR THE CUSTOMERS TO USE AS A REFERENCE GUIDE ONLY.
© 2017, Hype Beauty